I dont think that passenger seat
Has ever looked this good to me
He tells me about his night
And I count the colours in his eyes...
He'll never fall in love
He swears, as he runs his fingers through his hair
Im laughing coz I hope he's wrong
And I dont think it ever crossed his mind
He tells a joke, I fake a smile
That I know all his favourite songs...
And I could tell u
His favourite colour's green
He loves to argue
Born on the seventeenth
His sister's beautiful
He has his father's eyes
And if u ask me if I love him
I'd lie...
He looks around the room
Innocently overlooks the truth
Shouldnt a light go on
Doesnt he know that I've had him memorized for so long
And he sees everything black and white
Nvr let nobody see him cry
I dont let nobody see me wishin' he was mine...
He stands there, then walks away
My God, if I could only say
Im holding every breath for u...
He'd nvr tell u
But he can play guitar
I think he can see through everything but my heart
First thought when I wake up is
My God, he's beautiful
So I put on my make-up
And pray for a miracle...
All this time I was wasting
Hoping u would come around
I've been givin' out chances every time
And all u do is let me down
And it's taken me this long baby
But I figured u out
And u think it would be fine again
But not this time around...
U dont have to call anymore
I wont pick up the phone
This is the last straw
Dont wanna hurt anymore
And u can tell me that u'r sorry
But I dont believe u baby
Like I did before
U'r not sorry...
Looking so innocent
I might believe u if I didnt know
Could've loved u all my life
I f u hadnt left me waitin' in the cold
And u got to share ur secrets
And Im tired of being last to know
And now u'r askin' me to listen
Coz it's worked each time before...
U had me crawling for u honey
And it nvr would have gone away
U used to shine so bright
But I watched all of it fade...
No comments:
Post a Comment