Hmm..lately byk sket prob..sgt2 tension..tp xtaw nk luah cmane..at last,ade jgk la solution utk release tension ni sket..pe lg,join fmly makcik g 'maen air' la..lalala~BUKIT GAMBANG RESORT CITY..best la tmpt ni,ala2 sunway lagoon gitu..tp sbb da lame sgt x maen air so agak cuak la bile bdepan dgn mcm2 pmainan adventure kt ctu..sakit jgk tekak ni mjerit2 tp yg penting puas sbb dpt lpaskn rase geram sekuat hati..hahaha~ni la sdkt sbyk gmbr area ctu..ade PENGUIN ISLAND,6 LANE RACER,COCO BEACH,AQUAPLAY,GLACIER RIVER,JOURNEY OF ICE =)
Special Appreciation
Salam..
Ahlan wasahlan wa marhaban bikum..
Welcome to my tiny, little world..
It's all about ME, MYSELF n I..
♪♬ This is the part of me that you're never gonna ever take away from me..
Throw your sticks n stones, throw your bombs n your blows..
But you're not gonna break my soul..
This is the part of me that you're never gonna ever take away from me.. No......!
Don't wanna break your heart, I wanna give your heart a break..
I know you're scared it's wrong, like you might make a mistake..
There's just one life to live n there's no time to wait, to waste..
So let me give your heart a break......! ♬♪
乂⍲‿⍲乂
Ahlan wasahlan wa marhaban bikum..
Welcome to my tiny, little world..
It's all about ME, MYSELF n I..
♪♬ This is the part of me that you're never gonna ever take away from me..
Throw your sticks n stones, throw your bombs n your blows..
But you're not gonna break my soul..
This is the part of me that you're never gonna ever take away from me.. No......!
Don't wanna break your heart, I wanna give your heart a break..
I know you're scared it's wrong, like you might make a mistake..
There's just one life to live n there's no time to wait, to waste..
So let me give your heart a break......! ♬♪
乂⍲‿⍲乂







No comments:
Post a Comment