I rmmbr years ago sum1 told me i shud take caution when it comes to luv. I did. And u were strong and i was not. My illusion, my mistake, i was careless, i forgot. I did. And now when all is done, theres nothing to say. U've gone n so effortlessly. U hav won, u can go ahead tell them. Tell them all i know now, shout it from the rooftop, write it on the sky love. All we had is gone now. Tell them i was hapy, and my heart is broken, all my scars are open. Tell them what i hoped would be impossible. Falling out of luv is hard, falling for betrayal is worst. Broken trust and broken hearts. I know. Thinking all u need is there, building faith on luv is worst. Empty promises will wear. I know. And if u r done with embarrassing me, on ur own u can go ahead tell them.
According to u,
Im stupid, im useless, i cant do anything right.
Im difficult, hard to please, forever changing my mind.
Im boring, im moody, u cant take me any place.
Im suck at telling jokes coz i always giv it away.
Im the gurl with the attention span, u r the boy who puts up with it.
But according to him,
Im beautiful, incredible, he cant get me out of his head.
Im funny, irresistible, everything he ever wanted.
Everything is opposite, i dun feel like stopping it, so tell me what i got to lose?
I need to feel appreciated, like im not hated.
Why cant u see me thru his eyes?
Its too bad u r making me dizzy.
No comments:
Post a Comment