Special Appreciation

Salam..
Ahlan wasahlan wa marhaban bikum..
Welcome to my tiny, little world..
It's all about ME, MYSELF n I..

♪♬ This is the part of me that you're never gonna ever take away from me..
Throw your sticks n stones, throw your bombs n your blows..
But you're not gonna break my soul..
This is the part of me that you're never gonna ever take away from me.. No......!

Don't wanna break your heart, I wanna give your heart a break..
I know you're scared it's wrong, like you might make a mistake..
There's just one life to live n there's no time to wait, to waste..
So let me give your heart a break......! ♬♪

乂⍲‿⍲乂

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Statement of my fragile heart.

TODAY WAS A FAIRYTALE, u've got a smile that takes me to another planet.
Juz bcoz AIRPLANES in the night sky r like shooting stars, doesn't mean u can wish right now.
Im not Rihanna so i dun LOVE THE WAY U LIE.
Plz dun juz say u love me without PUT IT IN A LOVE SONG.
Im not easy to please, im only gonna BREAK YOUR HEART.
There must be SOMETHING MORE, do we know what we r fighting for?

Coz its too late to close your mouth, SHUT UP AND KISS ME.
Im feeling all right n u got me ALL NIGHT LONG.
Drenched in VANILLA TWILIGHT, oh darling i wish u were here.
My doubts fade away when im KISSING YOU.

U never say hey or remember my name probably coz u think u r COOLER THAN ME.

I will NEVER SAY NEVER, i will fight till forever. 

MEET ME HALFWAY, right at the boarderline where im gonna wait for u.

I'll never be the same IF WE EVER MEET AGAIN.

U r the best thing that's ever been MINE.


**kebosanan

No comments:

Post a Comment