Special Appreciation

Salam..
Ahlan wasahlan wa marhaban bikum..
Welcome to my tiny, little world..
It's all about ME, MYSELF n I..

♪♬ This is the part of me that you're never gonna ever take away from me..
Throw your sticks n stones, throw your bombs n your blows..
But you're not gonna break my soul..
This is the part of me that you're never gonna ever take away from me.. No......!

Don't wanna break your heart, I wanna give your heart a break..
I know you're scared it's wrong, like you might make a mistake..
There's just one life to live n there's no time to wait, to waste..
So let me give your heart a break......! ♬♪

乂⍲‿⍲乂

Thursday, April 29, 2010

S.e.p.i.

Hmmm, knp la agaknye ye.
Ntah la mira pn xtaw.
Ttb rase sunyi smcm je mlm ni.
Nk wt pe ye?
Asgment ade tp sumpah xde mood lgsg nk wt.
Nk tdo pn da xle tutup mata sbb da byk sgt tdo.
Nk blk rmh mls plak.
Sengal nye la.
K la, da speechless ni.
Slmt mlm smua.

No comments:

Post a Comment