Special Appreciation

Salam..
Ahlan wasahlan wa marhaban bikum..
Welcome to my tiny, little world..
It's all about ME, MYSELF n I..

♪♬ This is the part of me that you're never gonna ever take away from me..
Throw your sticks n stones, throw your bombs n your blows..
But you're not gonna break my soul..
This is the part of me that you're never gonna ever take away from me.. No......!

Don't wanna break your heart, I wanna give your heart a break..
I know you're scared it's wrong, like you might make a mistake..
There's just one life to live n there's no time to wait, to waste..
So let me give your heart a break......! ♬♪

乂⍲‿⍲乂

Monday, April 12, 2010

Tired.The End.

 True love nvr leaves the heart..
A meeting between two beings who complete one another even for a while is a miracle..
If a tear ever fell from my eyes, it is when i wish he was with me..
I wanna be happy bcoz he is happy..
But how can i be happy knowing i'm not the one who makes him smile?
Even if his happiness means i'm not a part of it, i know i would still love him..
No one is worth fighting for, n if i have to fight to get him, then i think i'm better off without him..
I know i could fill a thousand pages telling him how i felt..
But still he won't understand it..
So now i will leave him without a sound..
Except my heart shattering as it hits the ground..
 for everything.....

No comments:

Post a Comment